

The girls were all very cute and fun to watch. A couple of them kept having a difficult time staying on their feet. It was a lot of fun.
Little Miss Anna took a moment to turn around and look at her mother. It was obvious that she was so happy to be there and was quite happy that we came to support her.
She also got to learn a number of French words and the instructor would call them out and the little girls that were listening would get into their formations. The instructor (Miss Heidi) also was good at making little stories for the girls to dance to. It was obvious how much fun they were having.
Below are a couple of videos to show you what a fun little time Anna had.

4 comments:
I am so glad she is more graceful than her grandmother. (And I don't mean Irma) We will sure try to come up that weekend.
I am so grateful that she is more graceful than her grandmother (and I don't mean Irma)
What a sweetheart! It will only be a few short years until our little Norah will adorn her ballet slippers. Life is good.
That is so adorable! Did Rev. Lanning get an invitation? My dad thinks we should enroll George in a ballet class when he's older, but somehow I just don't see that happening.
Post a Comment