Friday, September 09, 2005

Drywall days: day two: post two

It seems as though "Opa" has a little helper that finds it very necessary to help out.
Here is Anna helping out. She really does help in her own little way. It's not always wanted help...but its help. We love having her with us while the work gets done. Free entertainment.
By the end of the night she was covered in dust, plaster, dirt, grime, water, filth and any other synonym that you can come up with.
She decided to get down and to go play in the electrical boxes instead of plastering. What a great time!

Last in the series tomorrow evening!

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

I bet I can guess what Anna's new phrase is.

"NATE! MUD!" alternating with

"MUD NATE!"

Anonymous said...

Good work Anna. If home depot see's these pictures Anna will have a job in no time. I thought I heard that child labor laws existed?!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a GREAT life on Union Avenue.