Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Anna's Second Birthday


The 22nd of November marks the beginning of Anna's third year of life. (That makes her 2...not 3!) We will be having a birthday party for her that all are welcome to join.

We ask that you bring a dessert to pass if you so desire and that you RSVP to Lydia (email preferred) or through the comments section on the blog.

We will also use this time to celebrate a few other things:
-Nate's birthday is November 28. He will be 28 years old.
-The completion of our basement. We have promised a basement party. Here it is! Our schedule is a tight one as you all know!

The Official Invitation


No gifts please! Your presence is enough presents!

10 comments:

NPE said...

For those of you who cannot access the invitation because for the internet you have it hooked up to a rotary phone....

Date: 22 November
Time: 730pm-930pm
Local: 2131 Union Ave SE
RSVP

Anonymous said...

We'll be there! I'll make an icecream cake... any preference as to which icecream to use?

tanyawells said...

I will be there with bells on. What is your favorite dessert?

NPE said...

FYI

Mark of "Gimmie Back My Bullets" has RSVP'd.

He has asked to bring the entire Johnny Cash catalog as a gift.

Anna loves Johnny Cash

Janna said...

Hi Nate and Lydia!

I have to work that night, but if I can get out early, I'll be there! Does Anna have a favorite dessert?

Mark said...

Nate, you just earned yourself a "Best Of" CD. I'll bet you think I'm joking, too.

gretchenjohnson said...

I'll be there after my meeting. Do you like cat food?

gretchenjohnson said...

This year it would be nice if you had a cake celebrating the country of Uzbekistan

Anonymous said...

We wish we could be there like we were the year of your birth and last year when, Nate, you got your
wish with My First Fiesta! I think this year, Anna, we will send you Babe!! or Mew!

Anonymous said...

Eye whill comme two your partie.

Luve you