Friday, November 25, 2005

Touched up versus the real thing

So Lydia commented to me in a very loving way that she does not think that my paint shop touch-ups are very good and that she finds it very obvious that they are altered.

I say, don't you remember that it was ME that went to one year of art school? What is your artistic background Mrs. Eshelman?

I thought that I would let my faithful readers be the judge of my abilities. Should I begin to include the altered pictures on the weblog, or should I stick with the unadulterated pictures?

Here is a sample of my work...who can tell, right?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney and Calvin think it is weird that your kids are allowed to wear so much makeup, but they think the touch-up job is very realistic looking.

Manda said...

You rock! Do you offer tutorials?

gretchenjohnson said...

ummm...i'll stick with lydia.

tanyawells said...

Clowns scare me!

Anonymous said...

Two Words:

Courtney

Love

Anonymous said...

Their OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!!!Nate, what art school did you attend?

Anonymous said...

Nomads you know....small hands, smell like cabbage.