A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
yummy...
Is that a sippy cup I see?????
Ummm....running out of things to post, Nate??
I could blog ALL DAY LONG....want to see?
Fiesta and her silverware... how cute! Why isn't Owen using a knife and fork on that carrot Nate?
Where's the BEEF?
You must have plenty of time to blog. I hardly see you at work.
Maybe Nate works less because he is doing a Master's degree full time. Maybe he likes being home with his wife and children.Maybe he was on Mulder West this evening so one on C&A would not see him.
Somebody is and ANGRY elf! Look how scared poor will is of the angry one!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
yummy...
Is that a sippy cup I see?????
Ummm....running out of things to post, Nate??
I could blog ALL DAY LONG....want to see?
Fiesta and her silverware... how cute! Why isn't Owen using a knife and fork on that carrot Nate?
Where's the BEEF?
You must have plenty of time to blog. I hardly see you at work.
Maybe Nate works less because he is doing a Master's degree full time.
Maybe he likes being home with his wife and children.
Maybe he was on Mulder West this evening so one on C&A would not see him.
Somebody is and ANGRY elf! Look how scared poor will is of the angry one!
Post a Comment