Owen is able to pull himself up onto things, but he is not strong enough to keep himself there! (Sometimes the loving sister aides in the fall.)
He seems to be quite happy about this new found freedom. Some of his favorite spots to which to crawl:
1. Dog food 2. Dog water 3. Towards plants 4. Anything that will cause pain or injury

I witnessed this event for about 3 days before Lydia actually saw him crawl. She did not believe that he was actually doing it, but instead thought that I was exagerating for the sake of a good story.
Nope. He crawls and climbs.


8 comments:
COULD HE BE ANY CUTER??
You forgot to mention the fireplace.....
The only reason I probably missed him crawling was because I hold him WAY more, and if I am not holding him I am working and then who knows what he is up to!! ;)
Papa- What's Oh-oh doin'?
Natey, exaggerate? NEVER EVER!
Once again Owen establishes "favor" with his earthly father and given those gorgious blue eyes I'm assured of our Heavenly Fathers favor also.
He is a beautiful little boy!
(In case you're wondering, I'm a friend of Shawn and Tammy Anderson.)
You can tell he's the second child... doomed to a life in the shadow of his older sibling... but Oh's is a tuffie- he won't let this get him down. ;)
Absolutely precious.
Post a Comment