
I am not sure which one of you was the blessed one:
Someone out there was our 10,000th visit. It is amazing that a quaint Presbyterian family can be of interest to anyone on this side of the seventeenth century.
A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
8 comments:
you look crazy
He is crazy.
Congrats on your 10,000th.
Nate, I have ADD so every time I visit your site I hit the back button and then reclick on it five times. 1-2-3-4-5.
I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
Congrats! We can have a bloggy CELEBRATION (said in a Rick James voice)!!!!!!!!!
I don't imagine that your 10,000 maniacs are all distinct.
I think you should make and send out matching "Eshelpeople" tshirts.
Congrats on the 10,000th visitor! It was probably me. Do I get a prize?
I think that's the attraction in blogging- you can post something and people actually care enough to read and comment on it. Or even get mad about it. It's great to think that other people find the weird things we think about to be interesting.
We're all looking for meaning in "your well thought out lives!"
10,000 maniacs cannot be wrong!!!!!!IT'S ADDICTING AND INTOXICATING!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment