Anna has been wanting to wear dresses more lately. When I say more; I mean all the time. Really, she does not want to take them off. If one comes off she wants a new one on.

Our house is way too cold for a little girl to be running around barefoot AND with a dress.

Our compromise is that she can wear the dresses, but she has to wear her clothes underneath them. That works.

Her PJs are also covered with a lovely little dress. To bed we allow her to wear the ones that are too short for her to wear normally.

Is this normal? Is this family normal?
11 comments:
Yeah, what is not normal is to pull your doll around by the hair. :)
Choose your battles wisely they say. That's a pretty fancy hat.
She looks like in the old days when I was young and we couldn't wear pants to school. When it was cold we had to wear pants under our dresses. Guess she takes after her oma in PA. She sure is cute, isn't she?
I am pretty sure that is normal. What I am not sure is normal is a 4 year old that is proud to be making sick cow noises at the breakfast table. THAT is what I get to live with! And it is only 8 AM.....
Awww...welcome to the land of little girl princesses. Mia and Maggie are always trying to wear their dresses, too.
No, it's not normal to see a father repeatedly use the word "lovely" in his posts. This must stop!
Lovely is a charitable little word is it not?
The bios on Madonna and Courtney Love suggest similiar behaviors!!!!
But,seriously, she has figured out that this is something she can do that Owen will not do. (hopefully)
She has managed to get your adoration in a healthy manner!!
And I adore her as well!!!!
What does a "sick cow" sound like??
BOOOMOOOO?
Ellie...great joke. Did you hear about the new pirate movie?? It's rated aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh.
Hey guys,
Why can't you play cards in the jungle?
There are too many cheetahs around.
This from the guy who insisted on buying his daughter a purse disguised as a pink poodle.
Seems as if she's aquiring a full-blown princess complex. This will make for a great form of non-corporal punishment later on.
Just make her wear pants when she is disobedient. The parents of a girl in my preschool class used it on their would-be princess and it worked like a charm.
Post a Comment