I decided that I would ride my bike this week. I rode through Victorian Grand Rapids and accidentally hit a set of stairs and ripped it off of the building! Oops!
We had a snack over the Grand River and watched "icebergs", as Mrs. P called them, float on by.
Anna danced to the sounds of a player piano while we clapped and laughed.
Sadly, oh so sadly, Anna could no longer afford to pay the rent on the land on which her corrugated bungalow rested. We had to turn it over to the Grand Rapids recycling commission.
An exciting, and oh so sad week.


6 comments:
Thank you for filling us in. I know at our house most of our time has been spent wondering and speculating on what was happening with your family. Now that we know, we can go back to our regular schedule of school and work. Thanks again!
Nate...do you want to joing the Rapid Wheelman bicycling club? I always knew that you would love cycling if you just gave it a fair shot.
hey! For GR, it was an iceberg... if not a glacier!
Thanks for letting me tag along on your trip! It was fun!
Nate,
Your behind is "anything butt weak!!
Missing you and your gang and I'm glad all is well!! OXOXOX
I never thought I would see the day when Nate would ride a motorbicle! Yeah Nate!
(I made up for your lack on my blog this week!)
Post a Comment