Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Accidental Hair Cut For Anna

Q: Why is Anna hiding her face?
A: If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right...Let's pretend that Anna got a hold of the scissors and did this chop job herself:) Then I wouldn't feel so bad....(for not watching Owen and letting him attack her hair with scissors).....

It will grow back Nathan. For now we will just have to call her "Manna" or "Andy." ;)

Anonymous said...

I really, really am sorry. Lesson learned. When husband says not to cut child's hair, then wife needs to listen. Although, I was forbidden from cutting Owen's hair....not Anna's. :(

tanyawells said...

My sister cut my hair for me but I never cut my own. I didn't have a ton of hair at 22 months and she decided to cut in down to my scalp! Fancy!

Penumbra said...

Nice camera perspective.

Mark said...

Granted, I'm only seeing the back, but to my eye it looks fine. I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Anonymous said...

Ashley as a toddler had her side hair tied up and to the back so she had a little pony type tail. I loved to put bows and barettes and colorful decorations where the hair was tied together. One day without my knowledge Nick, (15 mths older) cut that whole area off by the hair tie. I wept.
Nate, do you really have time to control all of these details with the kids? I believe the GOOD wife should have the freedom of choosing which type of hair style the kids should sport. Clearly Lydia has great hair and she is worthy of managing the kids hair!!! Hopefully this isn't becoming tramatic for Anna!!!!!!!!

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

Looks cute to me. Can't wait to see her in person! (Does it need fixing? I could help...)

gretchenjohnson said...

Lets see the front. She's cute no matter what.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks really pretty