Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Life On Union Avenue Pod~Cast?

So we have been thinking that Anna should do a pod~cast for her grandparents. She could talk about all of the really great things that she knows such as her colors and the catechism. Maybe e~Chuckler will fill us in on how these things work.

Last night I recorded a sermon in mp3 that I have to preach next week. Anna is talking to me in it about how she wants the mic. Owen is crying in the background while Lydia attempts to restore order to the home. I do not think that one will go on Sermon Audio!

As for the pod~cast, can you help us out e~Chuckler?

4 comments:

Charles Jurries said...

Sure! Nate, I'd love for you to do a podcast. That would be awesome. If you want to do a trial run, I would let you be a guest host on the Delta Podcast. :)

I'll shoot you an e-mail later with details on what to do. (It's really easy, if you know your way around computers!)

Mrs. P said...

Oh I think it'd make a wonderful addition to the sermons we've got on sermon audio! Is the topic relevant to home life? All the better!

Penumbra said...

Nothing less than one hour in WAV format!!! I want to download a 3 gig file.

tanyawells said...

TWINS