Our first act of spring was to trim our front tree. The tree is one of those Japanese Maples that are supposed to be about 5-10 feet tall and nicely shaped like a little umbrella. Ours was taller than the house and was not trimmed by the previous owners. We have trimmed the lower branches but the taller ones were unreachable with my pruning equipment.I went to Alger Hardware and rented a super-long chainsaw-on-a-stick. It reached the top branches nicely and I am quite sore. I now need someone to remove these huge branches.


7 comments:
I have the rest of the day free, send me an e-mail or something and I can head out there and help ya out.
There you go PRUNING things again... Nate, your tastes are too clipped and suburban for the rampant English garden, you know that right?
Looks like a bonfire, get out the marshmellows and hot dogs!!!!
Those saws are dangerous. You should be careful with them
Call your dad. He likes to help.
have your church help, they are your family, aren't they?
Get Jimmy and his Key-Stone Kops to help you out... if you think you can afford the damage they'll do.
Post a Comment