Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Stair Master

Owen does not walk yet. He has been pulling himself up and walking with aid for some time, but does not walk on his own. This does not stop him from thinking that he can tackle the stairs with no problem.
Here is Owen as he attempts to make it to the top! We would not have too much of a problem with this other than the fact that he cannot get back down and half-way up he gets so excited that he starts throwing himself around ecstatically.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he make it to the top or does he stop half way for a victory clap? That is really sweet!!! He looks like Lydia in those shots. Nate, I haven't seen you in so long I'm trying to remember what YOU look like!!!!

tanyawells said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

I am so thankful for non-ambulatory babies! What a lot of work you have!

Mark said...

Cute... it's really something to think just how much work they have to put into going up stairs, too.

Rachel said...

Nothing is safe anymore! Pull out the playyard! Not for the baby; for the stairs. I have one of those "superyard XL"s that I have around my computer desk to keep the baby out.

Anonymous said...

You know,once he gets over that stair hurdle, there will be nothing keeping him from his father's study.

Nate Raih said...

Fortunately Isaac hasn't tackled climbing stairs yet, although he climbs just about everything else

Rachel said...

I don't know about that falling down thing. My 21 month old STILL falls down the stairs too often for my comfort.