
Please do your best to see to it that I SOON get a delicious, scrumptious Doner. With cucumber sauce, cheddar cheese, cucumbers, extra extra hummus, feta, that purple seasoning stuff, more hummus, and vinegar fries with feta.
Oh, I am in need (not want) (for Sami's). Also, dear Mr. Eshelman, I also would like you to find somewhere that has the perfect cheesecake (not Arnie's). I would have to say that I have been craving cheesecake since I bit into that delicious little thing I had at Mrs. B's house. That was absoultely pure perfection. So melt-in-your mouth perfect. Maybe we will have to try that Cheesecake factory stuff at Costco or Sam's. OR maybe I will attempt to make one!!
I am so hungry. You leave me at home with no car and unable to feed my cravings! Whine.


1 comment:
Oh! You poor poor woman. Stuck at home with cravings! I heartily sympathize.
Post a Comment