Of course they brought bags of gifts along for the children; books, clothes, and electronic gadgets. Anna and Owen had a nice time showing off for them. Lydia made them apple crisp (using the Marion recipe) that they seemed to enjoy.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Spatzi I lands in Grand Rapids
Lydia's mom, Irma, and her friend Angie came over this week for a visit. The Spatzi I landed a little after 1 pm on Thursday. I was in class until 1:50 and then worked at 3:00 so I did not have a chance to visit with them as much as Lydia and the kids did.
Of course they brought bags of gifts along for the children; books, clothes, and electronic gadgets. Anna and Owen had a nice time showing off for them. Lydia made them apple crisp (using the Marion recipe) that they seemed to enjoy.
After the usual conversation and their longing for time in Florida, where the grass is always green and the sun always shines, they decided it was time to head back to their husbands in Chicago and pack their bags! Enough of this winter for them, they are all off to Florida until mid March. See you then.
Of course they brought bags of gifts along for the children; books, clothes, and electronic gadgets. Anna and Owen had a nice time showing off for them. Lydia made them apple crisp (using the Marion recipe) that they seemed to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment