Next week I will be in Columbus, Indiana for presbytery. I have only been through Indiana other than stopping to fuel my car.Columbus Reformed Presbyterian Church will be hosting this event. I am travelling with Rev. Lanning and Mr. Sikma who are going on business concerning our local congregation.
The fall meeting held at Southfield was a really great experience. I have enjoyed getting to know the ministers in the RPCNA. I hope that this meeting will go equally as well. I know some of the issues that will be discussed with me and I am looking forward to seeing how the Lord's hand will work all of this out.


4 comments:
Will you be having any tests? I think it is sad you must leave your family for such a long, long time. :(. . .
I love Indiana
Bobby Knight should be in the Indiana University Hall of Fame baby!
How did this go? Or are you still waiting to go?
Post a Comment