
In my last Saturday evening, I forgot to put up a picture of
Tante Heidi. I must say, that I am quite ashamed since she is ALWAYS there for us for love and support. Heidi has been there for Anna and Owen's delivery and I know how much she wanted to be there for Watson's birth as well. We understand, work is an honorable thing. She made sure to check in every few hours as well as kept up-to-date on the blog while she was at work. I have heard that her fellow
employees were quite interested in the unfolding of event on
LOUA as well!
We are so grateful for her love and support. Her love for our family always shows in her kindness towards us.
Here is Heidi with her niece and nephews. Anna does not look too impressed, but Owen sure is infatuated with Watson.
Anna remained unimpressed for this photo as well, but the love is there.
"We love you Tante Heidi!"
"Wir lieben dich Heidi, kommen bitte, uns wieder zu sehen real bald! Wir können nicht warten, um dich in Frankfurt zu besuchen!"
2 comments:
Yes, we love Heidi. But,since when can you write full sentences in German? Impressive.
--lyd
Yes, these pictures confirm it... Little Watty is an ADORABLE widdle squish!
Post a Comment