So Anna said to me the other day, "Papa, blah oh-poo." Which is being interpreted as, "Papa I would like to open my own blog." I said to her, "Anna, you are only 22 months old, maybe you should wait until you are two." She responded, "no two." I thought, "what a persistant little creature." She then pointed at the digital camera and said, "mine"! I knew that she was going to have to prove that she was not quite old enough for her own blog. I said, "Anna, why don't you post a few on
Life on Union Avenue and see how you like it? You know, blogging is not for everyone (Such as your mother, Justin Pickering, and Gretchen Johnson), you can try a few on papa's site." She agreed....here is the results of Anna's first blog post on
Life on Union Avenue.

Klos-oo (Closet)

Car-poo mama's (Mama's carpet)

fl-oh (the floor)

nigh-nigh (bedroom, or place to sleep)

say-oo nigh-nigh (Sedgwick is sleeping)

tv off (please shut off that blasted devil box and remove it from my home before my brain rots into mush just like 90% of the mindless droids that come out of the public school system.)

toes (toes.)
Well, there you have it, Anna's first attempt at blogging. She is trying to get Owen into it as well, but he is more of a hard-copy sort of guy. He prefers the smell of a seventeenth century tome to the flicker of an LCD monitor. I do not think that Owen will be doing it...at least until he's two!
7 comments:
You let the kid start blogging now and by the age of 5 she'll be creating internet worms and by 7 she'll be creating viruses. She'll be a computer dork before she can read. That ought to make you think twice before letting Anna have her own blog.
The last thing on earth that I want is a compunerd for a kid...unless she could invent some program to help her mother and I retire by 30...so she would have to do it by 5.
You're right. Won't happen!
There's nothing wrong with being a compunerd, it's a worthy goal that many have reached.
Keep up the good work Anna. I love the photography. What a cute little future blogger.
Indeed, blogging may not be for everyone. However, I'm addicted to reading your pages. You do a nice job, Nate inc.
Everyone should have a blog Gretchen. Although cats can only pose so many times before one has tired eyes. Ha Ha
I believe Anna will develope supernatural speed on the keyboard.This, along with her superior cognitive thought processes will put her in a position to write memoirs about her loving parents.
Post a Comment