
Here is Anna and my mother walking the paths at the Gardens. One nice thing about the winter is that you can see the nice homes that sit on the marsh at the Garden's edge.
When Lydia was little she had a perfectly groomed Magnolia on her lawn. Her father was known for being the best trimmer of Magnolias in the area! As a result of this tree, there are many pictures of Lydia as a little girl sniffing that tree. We thought that we would continue a nice tradition.
As well as pass it on to another generation of Malysa girls.
Here are the weekend drink orders if anyone is interested:
They are all worth trying and very delicious.
My dad: Tall Caramel macchiato.
Anna: New Horizon Organic chocolate milk.
Me: short cappuccino
My mother: house blend, black.
Owen: you know.
Lydia: Grande white chocolate mocha, half-caffe, 2% milk.
Anyone up for some Starbucks? Bring it over and we can chat.


9 comments:
Magnolia huh? Family tradition? Your next girl could be Geneva Magnolia- and you have to say Magnolia with a deep southern accent. Mag-KNOWL-ya.
Bring it to work tonight and we can chat.
Not a venti Nate..........how come?
If I get a capuccinno it is short (8oz). If I get a Mocha latte it is venti (too many oz.)
What perfect complexions the girls have! Where did Lydia grow up? I don't care for reheat...How far is your home from the nearest coffee shop?
This one is in East in the Gas Light Village. We are 5 minutes from a number of yummy places. Come on over!
Plus coffee and devotions are at 9am here. All have an open invite for that as well.
Wouldn't you be surprised if I showed up with five kids at 9 AM for coffee and devos? I'd think it funny and fun, not sure what you'd think! He he
I'm showing up at 9 am with 30+ kids. Angry kids.
Nate, how old do you think Anna will be before she becomes a coffee snob? (I'm taking it for granted that you have been so for most of your adult life, no offense...)
Post a Comment