
I've been tagged by Manda. (This is Nate; Lydia will do her own.)
4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Convenience Store clerk (Age 15-20)
2. Pizza Maker (My first year at Calvin)
3. Theological Book Seller (Baker Book House)
4. Mental Health Worker (Pine Rest)
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. A Muppet's Movie
2. Luther
3. Star Wars (the 70s ones)
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4 places I've lived:
1. Corry, Pennsylvania
2. Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3. Wyoming, Michigan
4.Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 TV shows I love to watch:
I would love to watch (we do not do TV)
1. History's Mysteries
2. Trading Spaces
3. Emeral Live
4. The Nate Eshelman daily show
4 websites I visit daily:
1. In God We Trust
2. Wendler Cottage
3. Wood TV
4. Mine
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Sluggo's pizza (despite Lydia's hatred)
2. Pietro's lasagna
3. Veggie and cheese Subs (all fat)
4. Lydia's Hungarian Goulash
4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home with my wife
2. Germany on a romantic vacation
3. In Pennsylvania visiting my family
4. euronos (That is Greek for heaven)
5 People that I will tag:
http://nathanshelpmeet.blogspot.com/ Lydia
http://gretchenjohnson.blogspot.com/ Gretchen
http://paigejaquith.blogspot.com/ Paige
http://pilgrimthought.blogspot.com/ Brian
http://tanyawells.blogspot.com/ Tanya


6 comments:
i hate tag
Who cares? I do not remember asking.
Play. Go.
Too fat....can't do it.....
I'm out of breath from running to get away from you........got a pizza for me?
Not having a blog has never been sweeter.
NOT IT !!!!!!
Post a Comment