You know the story Eshelman.... I am going to marry the woman that I love!Eshelman: That is great! I am so glad for you and Anna-jay Urries-Jay. You make a great couple. Anna-jay is a great woman and you will serve her well as a man.
Mrs. Urries-Jay is quite excited. (Lydia expressed an emotion at this exchange....I also expressed one.) Mr. Urries-Jay exclaims to Anna-Jay, "Why do you want to leave me?" We all share a laugh and the excitement grows as many-many-many people fill Irn-Bay's living room
and foyer
and kitchen
and dining room.
The bling (urban term for fine piece of jewelry) is very lovely. She requested the Sapphire...Irn-Bay wanted to fill that spot with another diamond. "It is very beautiful" exclaim all the women in the room...as they slip their left hands into their pockets out of feelings of inferiority.
Congratulations Ayemus-Shay! You are finally going to get a mother! We wish the newly engaged couple the Lord's blessing and ask that people be in much prayer as their May 27th wedding date approaches.
We love you and are very happy for all three of you!


7 comments:
Yeah!!!! Congratubaltations! I like my soon to be new neighbor!
Very happy for you both!
(ahem....ilikesapphiresnathan....
march1isjustaroundthecorner....4years)
Lydia,
I can't wait to show you those words in 2-4 years, and see the look of shock and horror on your face as you say "I said that about Janna?"
Seriously though, it's really cool. Congratulations!!!
Thank you so much, Eshelmans, for coming tonight and all your encouraging words!!! I'm excited about a lot of things, among them being my new neighbors!!!
One big happy family!!!!
Seamus Oringo Birn at last has a mama to love, nurture, and cuddle with.
That's if young Seamus can ever stop trying to lick his new mommys feet.
I'm confused about the names,dogs,neighbors and dining room.
Just because you encounted one blogger with demonic oppression doesn't mean you must take cover!!! You did well and "faught the good fight!"
So rest up and get ready for your next attack.Eventually satan will know your on solid ground and find someone else
to harass.
The ring is beautiful as is YOUNG LOVE. As a side note, MIDLIFE LOVE is also mighty fine!!!!! Thanks be to God my Everlasting Love!!!
The name thing is that one person does not like to be reavealed online.
Re: the struggles on PT with that wacko...I am not afraid of people like that...they prove their theology by their lives and words.
Thanks for the encouragment Ellie!
Post a Comment