As I watched Lydia grow in her love for Christ and the Word of God I grew to love her more and more as a person and as a Christian sister. Many people saw something in the way that we interacted that we did not even see. God had planted a seed deep within our affections that began to take root and to bud. Lydia and I had come to the realization that what we were looking for in a lifetime partner and friend was right before our eyes.
Lydia and I were engaged for five months and we were able to plan a fantastic wedding that was glorifying to God and edifying for those that were in attendance.
I look forward to spending the rest of my life with my beloved wife and I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us as he conforms us more and more into the image of his beloved son, Jesus Christ.
Psalm 128 A Song of degrees.Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be wail with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD. The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.


12 comments:
Yeah to your marriage!
Happy Anniversary, Nate and Lydia!
YOU THIEF>>>>>You stole my pictures that I was going to use! Oh well, I will use them anyways. Not a good way to start year #4!!!!
Love endures all things........
Happy anniversary, and may God grant you many more years together.
Happy Anniversary Nate and Lydia and we wish you many more years of happiness and love.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Nate,
A tribute as such is indeed an unselfish gift however nix to that if the photos were taken as a "thief in the night!" OR WORSE, during pm Bible study! Cheater!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I'm eager to journey with you as "foreigners" on the earth awaiting Christs return. I'must say that both of your BRIDES are very splendid and God has blessed you richly!!! (The Church and Lydia)
Nate and Lydia,
It was an honor to be in your wedding four whole years ago. my prayers for God's blessing on your marriage have been and continue to be abundantly answered!
Happy Anniversary!
Sgs 8:7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if [a] man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
Congrats! Somthing cheezy and genaric!
Flappy Aneburserie
Happy anniversary Nate and Lydia. Your devotion to your family is an inspiration to me
Post a Comment